EFAC/CIB. Control Interface Box:
Categories: Alat Simulator
- Control interface box with process diagram in the front panel and with the same distribution that the different elements located in the unit, for an easy understanding by the student.
- All sensors, with its respective signals, are properly manipulated for -10 to +10V computer output.
- Sensors connectors in the interface have different pines numbers (from 2 to 16), to avoid connection errors. Single cable between the control interface box and computer.
- The unit control elements are permanently computer controlled, without need of changes or connections during the whole process test procedure.
- Shield and filtered signals to avoid external interferences.
- Conventional mechanical and electrical protection systems, and also, computer protection and in a simultaneous way.