Surface Roughness Tester TIME®3200/3202 (TR200)
TIME®3200/3202 Surface Roughness Tester is a cost-effective roughness measuring equipment which supports more parameters. It is small and light. Quitely suitable for on-site roughness testing.
● Over dozen measurement parameters applicable for roughness test of various mechanical manufacturing processes in production lines, workshops and labs.
● High accuracy inductive pickup
● Easy operation manual and large LCD display with backlight.
● Pickup stylus position indicator.
● Transfer to PC via RS232 with advanced PC Software TIMESurf for more analyzing management.
● Connected with printer to print the data and graphs on-site.
● Storage and review function for up to 15 groups data and graphs.
● Rk data and graphic are available.
● Digital filter: RC, PC-RC, Gauss, D-P
● Optional delicate accessories for more accurate results and easier operation eg. measuring platform, steel support and so on
● Conform to ISO standard, compatible with DIN, ANSI and JIS standard.
● Top quality Li-ion rechargeable battery.
Measuring system : Metric, imperial
Display resolution : 0.001 μ m
Data output : RS232
Pickup measuring range : ±20μ m, ±40μ m, ±80μ m
Cutoff length (L) : 0.25mm / 0.8mm / 2.5mm/Auto
Digital filter : RC, PC-RC, Gauss, D-P
Max. tracing length : 17.5mm/0.71inch
Min. tracing length : 1.3mm/0.052inch
Pick-up : Standard pickup TS100, inductive, diamond stylus radius 5μm, angle of stylus 90°
Accuracy : ≤±10%
Repeatability : ≤6%
Power : Li-ion battery rechargeable
Dimensions (mm) : 140×52×48
Weight (g) : 440
Masukkan isi box.